Re: [egit-dev] galileo build broken

2010/12/10 Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx>
On 10 Dec 2010, at 08:01, Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When running the egit build on hudson.eclipse.org we consume jgit through its p2 repository created by the jgit hudson job
on the same box hudson.eclipse.org via its p2 URL on hudson [3]. This also fails quite often since a few days, rerunning
the egit build usually yields a successful build.

Have we turned p2 mirroring off? One of the problems with p2 is it's just as happy referring to a random remote mirror as a local one; and there's precious little guarantee that the remote mirror has got a full copy or (in the case of builds) that it's using the right one. This can be a problem even when you're pointing to a local p2 repository if it contains features that point to an outside p2 repo.

Yeah, this is switched off since you pointed that out on a previous EGit build issue

--
Matthias

Back to the top