Re: [egit-dev] Against what version we should compare locally changed file?

Am 01.12.2010 07:25, schrieb Thomas Ferris Nicolaisen:
> I would expect that users new to Git would expect seeing the diff
> against the last commit (and the really green ones could even expect
> diff against the origin repository).

Likely.

Dariusz, in what context are you working?

There are several options in the "Compare With" context menu which
leaves users a choice. For the "really green ones" a "Compare With ->
Branch/tag..." might be useful in order to compare against a remote
branch. But I'm not sure that you are talking about those compare
operations...

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht