[egit-dev] Cherry pick workflow?

So I was trying to figure out how to use the new cherry pick
functionality. It looks like it's only accessible via the history view
which is no fun. I've been working on a selection dialog similar to
Open Type (Ctrl+Shift+T) that allows you to browse git-related objects
(e.g., commits) and select them (there's a few places in the UI where
I don't like how we let people select commits). I think it makes more
sense to have cherry pick available when you right click on a project
or file.

Thoughts?

--
Cheers,