[egit-dev] Problem pushing first patch to Gerrir

I am attempting to use the Eclipse Gerrit Code Review site for the first time and encountered the following problem when trying to push a patch.

 git push ssh://jgossage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:29418/jgit.git HEAD:refs/for/master
Counting objects: 51, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (10/10), done.
Writing objects: 100% (21/21), 5.22 KiB, done.
Total 21 (delta 8), reused 17 (delta 5)
To ssh://jgossage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:29418/jgit.git
 ! [remote rejected] HEAD -> refs/for/master (you are not author jgossage@xxxxxxxxx)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://jgossage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:29418/jgit.git'

I do not have enough knowledge to interpret this output properly. I was suprised that I was not asked for the pass phrase for my key. I had previously verified that I could connect using my key. Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this issue?

Back to the top