[egit-dev] git clone w.o. project files in repo

Hi devs,

before I file a bug report, I just wanted to make sure that I didn't get something wrong.

When cloneing a git reop like described in your wiki vie File->Import without project files in the repo, I have no change to create a new project from it right?

When importing files into a directory where already a project is in, eclipse/egit does not recognize that the new folder is an git checkout and i don't have the egit features in it right?

=> To sum up: With no project files in the repo I clone from, I can't use egit right?

My system:
Mac OSX 10.6.3
Eclipse Build id: 20100218-1602
lates egit

cu
Cornelius

--
Dipl.-Phys. Cornelius Weiss
Tine 2.0 Lead Developer

Tel: +49 (0)40 317031-545
Fax: +49 (0)40 317031-945
Mobile: +49 (0)170 3322254

--- Tine 2.0 - Open Source Groupware and CRM -> www.tine20.org ---

Metaways Infosystems GmbH - Sitz: D-22967 Tremsbüttel
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Ahrensburg HRB 4508
Geschäftsführung: Hermann Thaele, Lüder-H.Thaele

Back to the top