Re: [egit-dev] any update on JGit @ Eclipse ?

Wasn't the suggested solution to have JGit under the EDL?

Sent from my (new) iPhone

On 18 Jun 2009, at 00:59, "Shawn O. Pearce" <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think it's being refactored to use the org.eclipse.egit namespace as
part of that submission but that hasn't been completed yet.

I haven't yet refactored JGit to org.eclipse.jgit namespace.
I'm waiting to hear about the licensing issue.  If the BSD is not
acceptable for hosting at Eclipse.org then we might just keep it
under org.spearce.jgit, as that is what all current applications
import.

On 18 Jun 2009, at 00:11, "Sohn, Matthias" <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxx>