[ee4j-pmc] Committer Election for Alexander Pinchuk on Eclipse GlassFish® has started

A committer election for Alexander Pinchuk on project Eclipse GlassFish®
(ee4j.glassfish) was started by David Matějček with this criteria:

Alexander Pinčuk contributes to the Eclipse GlassFish® project and has
already made an impact on the project.

His work can be seen here:
- https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish/pulls?q=author%3Aavpinchuk
- https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.glassfish/who

He also reviewed commits of other contributors and helped us to verify issues
of GlassFish users when we could not respond early enough.

It is my pleasure to nominate Alexander Pinčuk as a committer on Eclipse
GlassFish®.

Eclipse GlassFish® project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.glassfish/elections/election-alexander-pinchuk-committer-eclipse-glassfish%C2%AE

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.glassfish