Re: [ee4j-pmc] Request for Enforcing Two-Factor Authentication for All Committers

Yeap, I received a lot of "You've been removed from the"

I have 2FA enabled.

On Wed, Mar 8, 2023 at 7:10 PM Scott Marlow <smarlow@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Did anyone else get "Unable to connect to the database server at this time(bugs_ro)." failure when attempting to open a help desk ticket?

I was going to file a ticket as I just got an email that I don't have 2FA enabled for my github account but I do have 2FA enabled:

"
You've been removed from the "Jakarta EE" team "ee4j-jakartaee-tck-committers"
"

Scott