[ee4j-pmc] Committer Election for Piotr Żygieło on Eclipse ORB has started

A committer election for Piotr Żygieło on project Eclipse ORB (ee4j.orb)
was started by Steve Millidge with this criteria:

Piotr has started to create a number of useful contributions to the project.
As the project is not very active it is great to get his contributions and
will make further contributions from other committers easier as we will have
more reviewers of PRs.

Piotr as made the following contributions.

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/orb/pull/143 (adds more tests)
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/orb/pull/138 (cleans up tests)
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/orb/pull/142 (updates test suite)
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/orb/pull/140 (corrects version numbers)
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/orb/pull/137
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/orb/issues/136 Fixed bug

It is my pleasure to nominate Piotr as a committer on Eclipse ORB.

Eclipse ORB project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.orb/elections/election-piotr-%C5%BCygie%C5%82o-committer-eclipse-orb

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.orb

Back to the top