Re: [ee4j-pmc] [config-dev] [External] : Re: Missing Project Lead for Jakarta Config

Ed,

I am aware of the official processes, but as I am not a committer of Jakarta Config my proposal of Mark should be understood in a way that I like to propose that the existing committers discuss him whether they want to nominate him to Committer and Lead or not. Certainly this discussion is up to them. Having said that, I wonder that he was not granted committer status initially, due to his involvement in Microprofile Config.

-Markus