From:        "Kevin Sutter" <sutter@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "EE4J PMC Discussions" <ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:        "'Jakarta Config project developer discussions'" <config-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        10/21/2021 12:42
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [ee4j-pmc] Missing Project Lead for Jakarta Config
Sent by:        "ee4j-pmc" <ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Something must have fallen through the cracks...  The Project Proposal for Jakarta Config clearly stated Emily and Dmitry as project leads:
https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/jakarta-config

Can't we just flip some bits to satisfy this?  Thanks.

Kevin Sutter
STSM, Jakarta EE and MicroProfile architect @ IBM
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn:

Part-time schedule: Tue, Wed, Thu (off on Mon and Fri)