Re: [ee4j-pmc] New Time for EE4J PMC Meetings

It could be that this calendar isn't public in the same way.
I'll share the "secret" ical with you off the list. Any other PMC member with this issue, just ping me...

Ivar

On Thu, May 6, 2021 at 6:37 PM Kevin Sutter <sutter@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks, Ivar.

Anything special or unique with the PMC ical url?  I can't seem to add it to my Notes calendar, although all of the other EF calendars are just fine.  I can add it to my Google calendar though.  Just kind of strange.  Wondering if you knew of anything special with this calendar vs the others.  Thanks!

Kevin Sutter
STSM, Jakarta EE and MicroProfile architect @ IBM
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn:

Part-time schedule: Tue, Wed, Thu (off on Mon and Fri)

From:        Ivar Grimstad <ivar.grimstad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        EE4J PMC Discussions <ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        05/06/2021 11:14
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [ee4j-pmc] New Time for EE4J PMC Meetings
Sent by:        "ee4j-pmc" <ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

The Doodle Poll shows that Thursday 11:00 - 11:30 ET (the first Thursday of each month) is the time slot that all that voted prefer.

I will update the EE4J PMC Calendar to reflect this.

Public URL
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src="">

iCal
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/eclipse-foundation.org_u9svetb9fl704mpivnvtboa7tg%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics