From:        Ivar Grimstad <ivar.grimstad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        EE4J PMC Discussions <ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        05/06/2021 11:14
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [ee4j-pmc] New Time for EE4J PMC Meetings
Sent by:        "ee4j-pmc" <ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

The Doodle Poll shows that Thursday 11:00 - 11:30 ET (the first Thursday of each month) is the time slot that all that voted prefer.

I will update the EE4J PMC Calendar to reflect this.

Public URL
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src="">

iCal
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/eclipse-foundation.org_u9svetb9fl704mpivnvtboa7tg%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics