Re: [ee4j-pmc] [External] : Re: Moving the jsonp implementation project to a different namespace/groupId
  • From: Lukas Jungmann <lukas.jungmann@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 10:00:21 +0200
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=oracle.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=oracle.com; dkim=pass header.d=oracle.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=4YgzgfVeOCDDpy/HGTqM64vwh6LSnZgXMFrHBuvkw4w=; b=oOoWpGnhzEQkd21ysYwcgfyE4j46l1a6PN3w0l/oXdhp5PGxgEUbCGGe76aqLtJV7gGZnLogLRrZ6Q0AETir9Tv+bY7dGNX5lxsNfLSyf0/J9a3vDdRiDhgXIadz8Sjhid3pUhS64HgSXnsTB0t0RgX8inWF4pBLySoz7TMWdC9K4J9giuDrGYlmw7yInZD9J99g6J4YmC5OoadQmUSTznKhnPIBTUwsjivmRMAMmu0Gbib2Lu4qSwCqOk2vIMQNJQO6CTc6WPGNakWeYsPCenfhXD37FtnqNbjPdqHDnxtrVY2cNTgoaW31Id17yComfnLM2BNU+LzsUC0jOIY0YA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=GubtdkZUlL0b9B+pS0372a8G6mjCayt6OIxPYhvswyedZn+inBJdp1HOP5mfSlT/TZc81EXwO8z5juMTqLtUVZX5nQ6AhswbGrIfRZEZ7TCeC7N+a82nFOLt0Os4Udo7x3iR+S/3e57VGs5WSCB8MwFSDFPXrIwsewPXC5lLXNU5DAA/i5/iv/aUDcxcKLTSPBo68gBMNwQLYPA5LA13RAwpQOe4OmgDrWz7rDPYezcKnCXgl24VVOg6k9OubjKBZw738ZW//DVHAX20ZjKvxBsbjPkt6102rd1sDVI4j38mXEPqs2+6xEL1u/7f+buHHotQswFzfXYEb9P5T+rrYA==

Thank you Wayne,

thanks,
--lukas