Re: [ee4j-pmc] Moving the jsonp implementation project to a different namespace/groupId

I agree with Kevin, that I don't believe the PMC needs to approve changes like this for implementation projects.

Speaking with my PMC hat off, I'd encourage you to take the opportunity to give the project a proper name rather than just using the former spec name.  Krazo, Soteria, Metro, Mojarra, etc are all great examples of good names.  Eclipse Activation, Eclipse Mail, Eclipse JSONP, Eclipse JAXB are anti-patterns in my opinion.

Other implementations of JSONP have names like Joy and Apache Johnzon.  A similar trade name would be great.

As mentioned, that's with my PMC hat off and with no implied authority.  Just me speaking as a member of the community :)  You can take it or leave it.

-David