Re: [ee4j-pmc] Release Review Approval for HK2 3.0.0
  • From: "Steve Millidge (Payara)" <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2020 15:46:33 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=payara.fish; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=payara.fish; dkim=pass header.d=payara.fish; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=/KJH825oBKpSuI6DksWBJlXwJw4XbHLlM3TrwyVwiEY=; b=VOU85Jv0yCGbEnroZdROz536vhK9H06ULmJPIhtAr8tmQjXN2lVhrk1aa8DPu2QK/wzaCgyfjayom/bMTrpkA2POFLfPbnFSZNbUBUrcpQ8KH+AHvzCVtgttqv5xC8DZV95AOU7RkjQ9VR75zRAAsFKHvQghdlWJmXa4xcpE6seaZro6na0+ZT7DxcTtCMVvib5maHTZ39VTQHpV93OguOL5OnL+DTkfXwl/KKQKlQEuXaLI+dxs4CAak//f9rBUQIqYONL3aIAJ0+/kMZB1On+co8HPhh0MY9AagOv5DmDfe3f8DuXY7+bIf8eWtozmik8fnYNrublhfS7A1Nuzvw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=NbPE7ompBsZAr+E97plez0Pl37blMhxnMlO/xcs6MuatytJ7J30FAzK+Zh+cfQ8ocW7E3WLeV85UuoIc6e+mLACz0oeOtB1RvUUQq51z+0qTxSdVZMCqkycYDUbTARjT5ev7CNxCCGMMMWJU6XJvA7Zf9ntL/hHbfXU5lYPIGMdeL2quSGlSuJApQDgnl1rKUf8AmOkoQwdq3EXZDWFRFPO+mUP1Qb1Xfr3JrMy1PFRxNqk35cUKMey4sg9o6rQWfDqB1qMv02luxSgWy/gDg+Uun2yw8g2i6Ceq8ccEEc3cKFisFNJpPREqxnxICBuI+EbOEyiHDnMcfDS1dY9Osw==

OK this is my bad for misunderstanding the purpose and scope of the release review. I could of sworn I scheduled the 6.0.0 release review a while back. Too many reviews to schedule too little time!

Not sure if I can +1 on behalf of PMC but if I can +1

Steve