Re: [ee4j-pmc] Release Review Approval for HK2 3.0.0

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 4, 2020 at 8:53 PM EMO EMO <emo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm thinking that we get the project team to change the description of the Eclipse Glassfish 6.0 release to include a list of the components and respective versions

In this case the problem is that HK2 has been grouped under the GlassFish project, but it's an independent component on which OpenMQ depends as well.

GlassFish depends on OpenMQ. So that makes it so we should release HK2 first, then OpenMQ, then GlassFish.

set the release review date to December 9 and call it day.

The problem with the 9th is that the plan was to have GlassFish available at the Jakarta livestream, which is at 8 December.

So 6 or at the latest the 7th should work much better.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Thoughts?

Wayne