[ee4j-pmc] Jakarta EE Update call Nov 13th, 11 AM EST- proposal for the Agenda

Hi All,

can you please review proposed Agenda and suggest changes / additional items?

Please get back to me by Nov 7th. Here is the link to the document  for your comments / suggestions. I would like to share with the community on the 7th for their input and confirm with Markus, Arjan and Kevin they are available for the call.

November 2019 Agenda - Wednesday November 13 , 2019

  • Invite Jakarta Security and Jakarta RESTful Web Services (JAX-RS) spec committers / leads to demonstrate and share experience on "Jakartafying" of their specification documents

    • Markus Kard and Arjan Tijms (??)

  • Jakarta EE 9 release - roadmap

    • Jakarta EE Platform member, (Kevin Sutter ??)

  • Elections results

Steering Committee

  • Arjan Tijms - Elected Committer Representative

Marketing and Brand Committee

  • VACANT - Elected Participant Representative

  • VACANT - Elected Committer Representative

  • Topics from the community
Thanks,
Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse