Re: [ee4j-pmc] Remaining specs (JAF/JAXB/SAAJ/JAXWS)

The specification document for Jakarta Activation has been released and is available for the corresponding specification project's committers to grab and push into a project repository (which, AFAICT, has not been done yet). We're still working on acquiring the necessary rights to release the documents for the three other specifications.

HTH,

Wayne