Re: [ee4j-pmc] Specification Projects and the Jakarta Namespace

Thanks for the info.

-Markus

From: ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kevin Sutter
Sent: Mittwoch, 5. Juni 2019 15:02
To: EE4J PMC Discussions
Subject: Re: [ee4j-pmc] Specification Projects and the Jakarta Namespace

Markus,
I just found yesterday that the first round of Spec Projects may be delayed a week or two.  You probably saw Wayne's message yesterday that JAX-RS is still on the short list:
https://www.eclipse.org/lists/ee4j-pmc/msg01939.html

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn:

thanks for the answer. This sounds promising. :-)

-Markus