[ee4j-pmc] First round of specification projects

Working through the issues to identify those projects that are ready to be restructured into specification projects is taking a little longer than I expected. I have identified four that I'm confident are ready to go and I've optimistically added "Eclipse Jakarta EE Platform" to the list.

My hope is that I'll be able to give you the details for the first round for your review in note tomorrow morning. I'll describe the process that we're going to follow as part of that note.

I'm creating "Convert" issues for each of the projects in this GitHub project board. The ones that are in the "Ready" column are, I believe, ready to go.

Wayne
--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Back to the top