Re: [ee4j-pmc] ACTION: Release Reviews

The "create a release" page includes a link to the documentation (although it's an old link) with a request that you "Please review the release cycle documentation."

The "create a review" page only lets you select valid review dates.

It's all captured in the handbook, which includes this passage (along with a pretty complete overview of what's required):

We schedule reviews to conclude on the first and third Wednesdays of the month. Your release date does not have to coincide with the review date (you can set the release date as necessary). The review must, however, conclude successfully before you can make the release official.

What, specifically, would like to see added or changed?

HTH,

Wayne