Re: [ee4j-pmc] git tags naming convention?

We are using annotated tags. Sometimes it’s good to know who created it and why.
Tag is tied to the release and has the same lifecycle. We create tags as part of our release jobs every time the artifact hits the staging repository. If we need to re-release, we delete the tag and create a new one with the same name. We can do it as many times as needed before the public release. After the public release the tag is frozen.

— Dmitry