Re: [ee4j-pmc] implementation module names, groupIds, etc.

If you read my questions to the PMC, they were all "shoulds", not "musts".

The legal issue here is the use of company and product names by Eclipse.
That is, should Eclipse be publishing artifacts under (e.g.) com.sun.*,
because if so we would need Oracle to give Eclipse permission to do so.