Re: [ee4j-pmc] implementation module names, groupIds, etc.

Markus, we go through this every time.  I ask for or suggest some guidelines
and you say you don't want to follow any rules.  We hear you.  We agree that
each project can make its own decisions.  If the overall EE4J project comes
up with some guidelines, but you feel that there's a good reason for your
project to do it differently, that's fine.  And if you just have a better
idea for how to do it, please share your suggestion so we can all benefit
from your insight.

Even if you see no benefit in these guidelines, other projects do.  Many
projects will have no strong opinion about how things should be done and
will be happy to follow the guidance provided.  And for those of us working
on multiple projects, having some consistency between projects makes it
much easier to do our jobs.  You may not see this if you're only working
on one or two projects, and that's fine.  But please understand that other
people have a different perspective that is also valid.

For the particular issue of the names described below, there *is* a legal
impact on the choice of names, and that's why I'm asking the PMC these
specific questions.

Thanks.