Re: [ee4j-pmc] [jakarta.ee-community] Help for EclipseCon Europe Commuinty day

Werner,

I am absolutely fine if you analyse community requests in JSONP and JSONB APIs, come out with some summaries and possible specs evolution directions and present it as part of the community day. Please send drafts to projects mailing lists (and me) for review in advance so we won’t get surprised at the conference. :)

Thanks,
Dmitry