As Guillermo pointed out, the initial code drop is there:

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck

/Dimitris

On 16/09/2018 23:55, Mike Milinkovich wrote:
On 2018-09-14 3:02 AM, Dimitris Andreadis wrote:
Any indication on when the open source (Eclipse) version of the CTS will start becoming available?

I think it's currently marked as "contribution provided to the Eclipse IP Team".

Hard to say. We have the contributions in hand, and the IP team is doing it's usual check before initial check-in. But it's likely on the order of 5 to 15 days, unless their analysis bumps into something unexpected.

Back to the top