Re: [ee4j-pmc] EE4J Project Lead Orientation

Next is more realistic to getting that many people together.

I wonder if we can add Antione and Gunner (CDI and Bean Validation) to the mix.  They've been setting the gold standard for open spec groups in the Java EE universe for the last several years and I think we need them as mentors and to make sure they're fully up to speed on all things Eclipse so they can be effective mentors.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins