Re: [ee4j-pmc] EE4J build migration to Eclipse - Requirements

Many thanks for the detailed information. I've made some minor changes to:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vTdpOxmIA4cRqVsbZuw3jI-BshzLy9t3XP_k7sCwuVQ

You can use Eclipse CBI for any project-related purpose - builds, unit, UI and automated tests and full CI loop.

One point to mention - although the Eclipse Foundation cannot provide unlimited resources, it is possible to connect external build slaves to the provided infrastructure. For instance, the OpenJ9 project has external (to us) s390 and PPC slaves connected to their Eclipse CBI (which features 5 executors).  Please feel free to explore their CI. If you have an Eclipse account you can log into their CI and explore deeper:

https://ci.eclipse.org/openj9/

Denis