[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [ee4j-community] Eclipse Jakarta EE TCK commiters

As a Spec Lead of the only JSR with a completely Open Source TCK supporting more than just 2 profiles (7 of them, seeÂhttps://github.com/unitsofmeasurement/unit-tck) I'd be more than happy to help both on the level of individual standards (like JSON, JMS or Security) and on a platform level where Jakarta EE is likely to need more than just the Web and Full Profile.

Werner




On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 8:11 PM, <ee4j-community-request@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Send ee4j-community mailing list submissions to
    ee4j-community@xxxxxxxxxxx

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
    https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ee4j-community
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
    ee4j-community-request@eclipse.org

You can reach the person managing the list at
    ee4j-community-owner@eclipse.org

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of ee4j-community digest..."


Today's Topics:

 Â1. Eclipse Jakarta EE TCK commiters (Guillermo Gonz?lez de Ag?ero)
 Â2. Re: Eclipse Jakarta EE TCK commiters (Markus KARG)
 Â3. Re: Eclipse Jakarta EE TCK commiters (Christian Kaltepoth)
 Â4. Re: Eclipse Jakarta EE TCK commiters (Rudy De Busscher)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 16:04:25 +0000
From: Guillermo Gonz?lez de Ag?ero   <z06.guillermo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: EE4J community discussions <ee4j-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ee4j-community] Eclipse Jakarta EE TCK commiters
Message-ID:
    <CAG1ZpUaf20jDrQp7crPXcwi8aLpDbWXwmavSRsN1mMohk8bC-g@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Hi,

I read on the #11 PMC minutes that community commiters are needed for the
TCK project [1].

I'd love to be part of it, but I haven't been involved on any Java EE TCK
development. Could I join as a commiter anyway or are you looking for
people with more experience on the field?


Regards,

Guillermo Gonz?lez de Ag?ero

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/ee4j/minutes/#status
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/private/ee4j-community/attachments/20180412/4dfa0e34/attachment.html>

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 18:11:41 +0200
From: "Markus KARG" <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'EE4J community discussions'" <ee4j-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ee4j-community] Eclipse Jakarta EE TCK commiters
Message-ID: <015701d3d278$f4bd46f0$de37d4d0$@eu>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

As a JAX-RS API committer, I'd like to join that sub-team which is working on the particular TCK of JAX-RS.

-Markus





From: ee4j-community-bounces@eclipse.org [mailto:ee4j-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Guillermo Gonz?lez de Ag?ero
Sent: Donnerstag, 12. April 2018 18:04
To: EE4J community discussions
Subject: [ee4j-community] Eclipse Jakarta EE TCK commiters



Hi,

I read on the #11 PMC minutes that community commiters are needed for the TCK project [1].

I'd love to be part of it, but I haven't been involved on any Java EE TCK development. Could I join as a commiter anyway or are you looking for people with more experience on the field?



Regards,

Guillermo Gonz?lez de Ag?ero


[1] https://www.eclipse.org/ee4j/minutes/#status

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/private/ee4j-community/attachments/20180412/a3f7e1cf/attachment.html>

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 18:01:39 +0000
From: Christian Kaltepoth <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: EE4J community discussions <ee4j-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ee4j-community] Eclipse Jakarta EE TCK commiters
Message-ID:
    <CAEXeC6yDXc0Y183Obz7q+=1rD--PFfG7Wsve8GQeSx95x18hzQ@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Hi,

I would also love to help with the TCK. I'm JAX-RS API committer and
currently working on the JSR-371 MVC 1.0 TCK
<https://github.com/mvc-spec/mvc-tck>.

Christian

Am Do., 12. Apr. 2018 um 18:11 Uhr schrieb Markus KARG <
markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> As a JAX-RS API committer, I'd like to join that sub-team which is working
> on the particular TCK of JAX-RS.
>
> -Markus
>
>
>
>
>
> *From:* ee4j-community-bounces@eclipse.org [mailto:
> ee4j-community-bounces@eclipse.org] *On Behalf Of *Guillermo Gonz?lez de
> Ag?ero
> *Sent:* Donnerstag, 12. April 2018 18:04
> *To:* EE4J community discussions
> *Subject:* [ee4j-community] Eclipse Jakarta EE TCK commiters
>
>
>
> Hi,
>
> I read on the #11 PMC minutes that community commiters are needed for the
> TCK project [1].
>
> I'd love to be part of it, but I haven't been involved on any Java EE TCK
> development. Could I join as a commiter anyway or are you looking for
> people with more experience on the field?
>
> Regards,
>
> Guillermo Gonz?lez de Ag?ero
>
>
> [1] https://www.eclipse.org/ee4j/minutes/#status
> _______________________________________________
> ee4j-community mailing list
> ee4j-community@xxxxxxxxxxx
> To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe
> from this list, visit
> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ee4j-community
>


--
Christian Kaltepoth
Blog: http://blog.kaltepoth.de/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/chkal
GitHub: https://github.com/chkal
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/private/ee4j-community/attachments/20180412/75f4fa65/attachment.html>

------------------------------

Message: 4
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 20:11:47 +0200
From: Rudy De Busscher <rdebusscher@xxxxxxxxx>
To: EE4J community discussions <ee4j-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ee4j-community] Eclipse Jakarta EE TCK commiters
Message-ID:
    <CAL+wt-7rWEjn0i7i+ggywF31NDQZ15B0ivsVKE4OkadHwhwB8g@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

I would find it logic that people working on the spec and implementation
also helps with the TCK. After all, they know best what the intentions are.

Although an 'independent' review could also help a lot, so that spec is as
clear as possible.

Rudy

On 12 April 2018 at 20:01, Christian Kaltepoth <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would also love to help with the TCK. I'm JAX-RS API committer and
> currently working on the JSR-371 MVC 1.0 TCK
> <https://github.com/mvc-spec/mvc-tck>.
>
> Christian
>
> Am Do., 12. Apr. 2018 um 18:11 Uhr schrieb Markus KARG <
> markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
>> As a JAX-RS API committer, I'd like to join that sub-team which is
>> working on the particular TCK of JAX-RS.
>>
>> -Markus
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> *From:* ee4j-community-bounces@eclipse.org [mailto:ee4j-community-
>> bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Guillermo Gonz?lez de Ag?ero
>> *Sent:* Donnerstag, 12. April 2018 18:04
>> *To:* EE4J community discussions
>> *Subject:* [ee4j-community] Eclipse Jakarta EE TCK commiters
>>
>>
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I read on the #11 PMC minutes that community commiters are needed for the
>> TCK project [1].
>>
>> I'd love to be part of it, but I haven't been involved on any Java EE TCK
>> development. Could I join as a commiter anyway or are you looking for
>> people with more experience on the field?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Guillermo Gonz?lez de Ag?ero
>>
>>
>> [1] https://www.eclipse.org/ee4j/minutes/#status
>> _______________________________________________
>> ee4j-community mailing list
>> ee4j-community@xxxxxxxxxxx
>> To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe
>> from this list, visit
>> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ee4j-community
>>
>
>
> --
> Christian Kaltepoth
> Blog: http://blog.kaltepoth.de/
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/chkal
> GitHub: https://github.com/chkal
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> ee4j-community mailing list
> ee4j-community@xxxxxxxxxxx
> To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe
> from this list, visit
> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ee4j-community
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/private/ee4j-community/attachments/20180412/550c286a/attachment.html>

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
ee4j-community mailing list
ee4j-community@xxxxxxxxxxx
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ee4j-community


End of ee4j-community Digest, Vol 8, Issue 61
*********************************************