Re: [ee4j-community] Eclipse Jakarta EE TCK commiters

I would find it logic that people working on the spec and implementation also helps with the TCK. After all, they know best what the intentions are.

AlthoughÂan 'independent' review could also help a lot, so that spec is as clear as possible.

Rudy

On 12 April 2018 at 20:01, Christian Kaltepoth <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I would also love to help with the TCK. I'm JAX-RS API committer and currently working on the JSR-371 MVC 1.0 TCK.

Christian

Am Do., 12. Apr. 2018 um 18:11ÂUhr schrieb Markus KARG <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

As a JAX-RS API committer, I'd like to join that sub-team which is working on the particular TCK of JAX-RS.

-Markus

From: ee4j-community-bounces@eclipse.org [mailto:ee4j-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Guillermo GonzÃlez de AgÃero
Sent: Donnerstag, 12. April 2018 18:04
To: EE4J community discussions
Subject: [ee4j-community] Eclipse Jakarta EE TCK commiters

I read on the #11 PMC minutes that community commiters are needed for the TCK project [1].

I'd love to be part of it, but I haven't been involved on any Java EE TCK development. Could I join as a commiter anyway or are you looking for people with more experience on the field?

Regards,

Guillermo GonzÃlez de AgÃero