Re: [ee4j-community] Jakarta EE logo selection process - next steps

Ok, it looks like the logo discussion is a hot thing - I don't participate in that - maybe I'm not artistic enough.

But at this point, I want to thank the Eclipse Foundation and all those who are working hard within this group. They help us to get the new Jakarta EE out from the Java EE. We can all be happy that a strong group of people like the Eclipse Foundation is doing this job. We, who are outside of the Eclipse Foundation, couldn't make this job. Maybe we could agree on a logo, but maybe we couldn't even do that....
Those who criticize the selection process for the logo so hard, I ask: how many open source projects have you ever had the opportunity to be involved in a logo decision?

So don't be so critical when people try to help.

Regards
Ralph