Re: [eclipselink-users] Still getting wrong generated queries with 2.7.8 regarding @ReturnUpdate

På onsdag 10. februar 2021 kl. 19:06:33, skrev Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreas@xxxxxxxxxx>:
På onsdag 10. februar 2021 kl. 17:54:16, skrev William Dazey <dazeydev.3@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello!

Can you provide information on what EclipseLink bug was supposed to fix this issue? Searching around in the bug tracker (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/query.cgi), I don't see anything that looks like it matches what your mentioning.

Well, it started with my "complaint" about a bug in 2.7.7:
https://www.eclipse.org/lists/eclipselink-users/msg08766.html

Then this email:
https://www.eclipse.org/lists/eclipselink-users/msg08768.html
referenced this bug:
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/eclipselink/issues/803

which I thought would fix the issue.

...so I've been nagging about a new release (2.7.8) ever since... Now that I've learned that it's been released quite a while ago I was first happy, then sad to se the bug (or a variant of it) still persists, at least I get similar wrong queries generated with 2.7.8, but with the @ReturnUpdate-annotation.

Is this a known issue or shall I file a new bug?

It's quite a deal-breaker for us as it prevents us from using JDK-15...

Anybody?

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh
CTO / Partner - Visena AS