Re: [eclipselink-users] CriteriaBuilder and() isNotNull() equals() problem (BUG 316144)

Thankyou very much Guy, everything works out fine now. I suppose I copy-pasted the field names and not the column names when I did the mappings, so I should have spotted that one.

Regarding the subject of the Thread, I suppose I did a mistake or something when I tested the 2.2.0 RC's. So sorry for giving you extra work James.

Regards

--Marc Nuri