Re: [eclipselink-users] CriteriaBuilder and() isNotNull() equals() problem (BUG 316144)

I found the source of the earlier exceptions. It happens with field mappings of OneToMany and ManyToOne relationships that relate to non id foreign field references.

(Cliente.java)
    @OneToMany(fetch=FetchType.LAZY)
    @JoinColumn(name="clientePick", referencedColumnName="pickCodigo",updatable=false,insertable=false)
    private Collection paduaExpedicionList;
In the above code, the name("clientePick") refers to a unique field which is not the Id of the referenced table. The referencedColumnName is a field in the source entity defined as:
(Cliente.java)
    @Column(name = "pickcodigo", nullable = false, unique = true)
    private String pickCodigo;

As I said in the other e-mail everything works fine in EclipseLink2.3.0M5 and in 2.1.0, the exceptions show only in 2.2.0RC*.

Regards

--Marc Nuri