[eclipselink-users] Re portQuery vs ReadAllQuery

Hello!

I have a problem using ReadAllQuery with its pagination functionality.
Let's say that we have 5000 entities in a db over a specific geographic
area.
And if I query with a spatial expression that covers that area and limits
the query (setFirstResult = 1, setMaxRows=3500) then a receive to few posts.
I never get up to 3500 results?

But if I do the same query as above with ReportQuery, but just gets the id's
of the entities, then the query works fine?

Why is there a difference between these implementations? I should work the
same because ReportQuery is just a subclass from ReportAllQuery..