Re: [eclipselink-users] Regression 2.1.1 -> 2.2.0? @JoinColumn referencedColumnId

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 8:45 PM, Christopher Delahunt <christopher.delahunt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When you say that the JoinTable's inverse columns needlessly specifies a referencedColumnName and show it commented out, are you saying this is not involved in the error, or that the error occurs when this field is included.

Sorry; long day; typo.  The version I quoted contained a commented out attribute; it should NOT have been commented out.

If you DO comment it out, then everything works fine--i.e. if you let the default naming take over, everything is OK.

 I could be wrong, but believe this issue is arising from validation added for bug 317286, and suspect that the EthnicityType's primary key field is "ID" resulting in a case mismatch.  Please include the error stack trace though if this is not the case.

I will recheck for the case issue.  However, EclipseLink 2.1.1 "eats" all this fine.  Are you saying that case sensitivity is part of 317286?

Thanks,
Laird

Back to the top