[eclipselink-users] Specifying CASCADE-REMOVE in project.xml

I need a way to specify a CASCADE-REMOVE setting on a one-to-many
relationship in the project.xml of my eclipselink app.  Currently a remove()
on the parent entity throws an SQL exception because of the foreign key
constraint.  I know this is easily solved using annotations,  but I DO NOT
use annotations nor will I use them because they are a waste of time.  It is
much more efficient to use a single project.xml that describes everything.
Furthermore, my application generates its own database tables and entities,
so I need to keep everything as centralized and hands-free as possible. I
use the eclipse Workbench (I know, I shouldn't) to generate all the
necessary components, but that GUI does not seem to have an option to set
cascading type for relationships.  I know I'll probably have to manually add
the CASCADE setting to the project.xml, but I cannot figure out the xsd
specifications to correctly insert it into the xml. I could also take care
of the problem in java before calling the remove() method of the
EntityManager, if someone knows how to do so.