Re: [eclipselink-users] support for teradata

Thanks James,

I appreciate you quick response.

No issues yet, just beginning to wire together the POC app using EclipseLink
and Spring; I will get back to you if I run into something though. I will
use the basic DatabasePlatform class and see how it goes.
(Teradata is a new world for me so in general I'm expecting some headaches
and teeth gnashing.)

Thanks again
Tony