Re: [eclipselink-users] Query Cache Issue

There are lots of cache settings in EclipseLink.

The simplest way to refresh from the cache is:

1. entityManager.refresh()
2. Our refresh query hint

You could also disable sharing of the cache with the persistence unit property eclipselink.cache.shared.default = false.

-Tom

jz wrote:
Hi,

Please help. Thanks.