[eclipselink-users] REPOST: Why does eclipselink consume the whole allocationSize each time it's rebooted? Bug?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4037669/why-does-eclipselink-consume-the-whole-allocationsize-each-time-its-rebooted

Hello, I've just noticed that for my entity's id, eclipselink assigns an id 1 + the previously greated assigned IN THE SAME SESSION (1), as opposed to in the element table (2). This goes against my application expectations.

What's the easiest way to tell it to do 2?

 @Id
@GeneratedValue(strategy = GenerationType.AUTO)
private int objId;

ij
> connect 'jdbc:derby:db';

ij> set schema memo; 0 Zeilen eingef?gt/aktualisiert/gel?scht ij> select * from meaning;

OBJID |LASTPUBLI&|USR_EMAIL

1 |NULL |NULL
2 |2010-10-27|NULL
51 |NULL |NULL
101 |NULL |NULL

--
Regards,
K. Gabriele

--- unchanged since 20/9/10 ---
P.S. If the subject contains "[LON]" or the addressee acknowledges the receipt within 48 hours then I don't resend the email.
subject(this) ∈ L(LON*) ∨ ∃x. (x ∈ MyInbox ∧ Acknowledges(x, this) ∧ time(x) < Now + 48h) ⇒ ¬resend(I, this).

If an email is sent by a sender that is not a trusted contact or the email does not contain a valid code then the email is not received. A valid code starts with a hyphen and ends with "X".
∀x. x ∈ MyInbox ⇒ from(x) ∈ MySafeSenderList ∨ (∃y. y ∈ subject(x) ∧ y ∈ L(-[a-z]+[0-9]X)).

Back to the top