Re: [eclipselink-users] Execute SQL after table creation.

How about this?:
@Override
public void customize(Session session) throws Exception {
	session.getEventManager().addListener(new SessionEventAdapter() {
		@Override
		public void postLogin(SessionEvent event) {
			java.sql.Connection connection =
					((AbstractSession)event.getSession()).getAccessor().getConnection();
		}
	});
}
There is however no indication of whether EL just (re-)created the database structure. You have to check that yourself.

-- Frank
Arcangel wrote:
Hello. I want to execute some SQL sentences one time after the database is created with eclipselink. How can I do that?