[eclipselink-users] Facing problem with Eclipse Link cache

Hi,

I am facing problem with Eclipse Link, the details are below.

I am using Eclipse Link. I have not mentioned cache properties in persistence.xml or in TOs

My database table has a primary key and 2 other columns. I created a TO correctly. When I fetch one record by passing primary key to Persistence Manager, it is returning me the expected object correctly.

But when I query the table by other column, Persistence Manager is returning record correctly. But in that object except primary key everything else is NULL.

I feel the problem is because of the default behaviour of Caching. Can you suggest me how to resolve.

Looking forward for the help.

Best Regds,

Venu.G

Back to the top