Re: [eclipselink-users] Generating DDL EclipseLink 2.x

Hi Zarar,

A quick test has ddl generation working for me when going to a sql-script and writing to a specific applicatoin location for me in our test framework on the latest code.

  Can you provide any further instructions about what is going wrong?

Are you getting the DDL scripts at all? (i.e. are they going to the wrong place?)

  Does your persistence unit deploy and work aside from the DDL?

-Tom

Zarar Siddiqi wrote:
I think this stopped working in the new release. It was working fine
before with the following in persistence.xml but not anymore:

          <property name="eclipselink.target-database" value="MySQL"/>
          <property name="eclipselink.target-server" value="SunAS9" />
          <property name="eclipselink.logging.level" value="FINE"/>
          <property name="eclipselink.ddl-generation" value="create-tables"/>
          <property name="eclipselink.application-location" value="C:\temp"/>
          <property name="eclipselink.ddl-generation.output-mode"
value="sql-script"/>

Ideas?