Re: [eclipselink-users] Serious bug in EclipseLink sequencepre-allocation

Hi,

I noticed a difference between TopLink Essentials and EclipseLink.

Outside a session bean method of a transaction scoped Entitymanager,
TopLink Essentials would retrieve lazily fetched properties, leading
to traceable database calls. That does not work in EclipseLink.

Can I just forget about this "feature" or is there a supported method
of fetching this way (read only of course). I understand this sounds a
bit messy, because it may cause resource leak issues, but I am asking
because it DID work.

Many thanks,

Bernard

Back to the top