[eclipselink-users] @ElementCollection with @Embeddables

Hi,

I have such collection mapping:

@ElementCollection(fetch = FetchType.EAGER)
@CollectionTable(name = "SomeMap")
private Set<Pair> someSet = new HashSet<Pair>();

with Pair being defined as:

@Embeddable
public class Pair {

    private String key;

    private String value;

    public Pair(String key, String value) {
        this.key = key;
        this.value = value;
    }

    protected Pair() {
    }

    public String getKey() {
        return key;
    }

    public String getValue() {
        return value;
    }
}

The code to persist is as follows:

EntityManagerFactory emf = Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory("TestJPA");
EntityManager em = emf.createEntityManager();
EntityTransaction tx = em.getTransaction();
tx.begin();
SomeEntity s = new SomeEntity();
s.put("en", "table");
s.put("de", "Tish");
s.put("pl", "stół");
em.persist(s);
tx.commit();

em.clear();

s = em.find(SomeEntity.class, s.getId());

The entity is persisted in the database in the first transaction. However, when the entity is read again, I get:

Exception in thread "main" Local Exception Stack:
Exception [EclipseLink-4002] (Eclipse Persistence Services - 2.0.0.v20091127-r5931): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.DatabaseException
Internal Exception: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: operator does not exist: character varying = bigint
  Hint: No operator matches the given name and argument type(s). You might need to add explicit type casts.
  Position: 53
Error Code: 0
Call: SELECT VALUE, KEY FROM SomeMap WHERE (SomeEntity_ID = ?)
	bind => [1]
Query: ReadAllQuery(name="someSet" referenceClass=Pair sql="SELECT VALUE, KEY FROM SomeMap WHERE (SomeEntity_ID = ?)")

When I looked into the generated table for the collection, I noticed that SomeEntity_ID is of type "character varying".

What am I doing wrong here?
A project is attached to this email with the whole source code.

Regards,
Rafał