Re: [eclipselink-users] EclipseLink/Example/JPA

In general our examples include database configuration code - it is just a matter of pointing at the database you have chosen. If you need some help with that, just let this mailing list what specific problem you are running into.

Here's an example of how setup will work for one of our examples RCP example. Other examples should be simliiar, and, if anything, less complicated to setup.

http://fisheye2.atlassian.com/browse/eclipselink/trunk/examples/org.eclipse.persistence.example.jpa.rcp.comics/ReadMe.txt?r=2098

If you don't have a database, some good starting points are:

http://www.mysql.com/
http://db.apache.org/derby/
http://www.postgresql.org/

-Tom

Tim Hollosy wrote:
I think he's asking where he can get a copy of the Derby database used
in the comics examples...

./tch