Re: [eclipselink-users] Unacceptable named queries after upgrade from 1.0.2

Tom, I see you just wrote in another thread:

Ensure you are using EclipseLink 2.0, and JPA 2.0.

I am still using JPA 1.0 as I thought it was compatible, just bereft some of JPA2's newer features. Or am I mistaken? And where do I download the jar from again, sorry?

Cheers
Brad