Re: [eclipselink-users] Any problem with the Maven repository ?

Hum.... I just tried but it doesn't work. Could this be due to the mirror site ?

2009/7/21 Tom Ware <tom.ware@xxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Antonio,

 Can you try again?  I just tried the same download and it worked for me. Perhaps there was an issue with the previous build.

 BTW: The reason you see eclipse.ialto.org in the actual URL is that the maven repository is mirrored in a number of places.  The construction of the URL that goes to www.eclipse.org allows the use of any of a number of mirrors.

-Tom

Antonio Goncalves wrote:
Hi,

I'm following the instruction on how to setup the Maven repository (http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Maven) :
<dependencies>
 <dependency>
   <groupId>org.eclipse.persistence</groupId>
   <artifactId>javax.persistence</artifactId>
   <version>2.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
   <scope>compile</scope>
 </dependency>
<dependencies>
<repositories>
 <repository>
    <id>EclipseLink Repo</id>
    <url>http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?r=1&amp;nf=1&amp;file=/rt/eclipselink/maven.repo <http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?r=1&amp;nf=1&amp;file=/rt/eclipselink/maven.repo></url>

 </repository>          ...
</repositories>

But when I try to build the project, I get the following :
[INFO] snapshot org.eclipse.persistence:javax.persistence:2.0.0-SNAPSHOT: checking for updates from EclipseLink Repo
[WARNING] repository metadata for: 'snapshot org.eclipse.persistence:javax.persistence:2.0.0-SNAPSHOT' could not be retrieved from repository: EclipseLink Repo due to an error: Unable to parse header: </a></div>
[INFO] Repository 'EclipseLink Repo' will be blacklisted

So it doesn't download any artifacts. It's strange the the URM points to http://eclipse.ialto.org/rt/eclipselink/maven.repo/. I tryed to use it instead, but it doesn't work either. Is there any pb with the Maven repository ?

Thanks,
Antonio