[eclipselink-users] Any problem with the Maven repository ?

Hi,

I'm following the instruction on how to setup the Maven repository (http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Maven) :

<dependencies>
  <dependency>
    <groupId>org.eclipse.persistence</groupId>
    <artifactId>javax.persistence</artifactId>
    <version>2.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    <scope>compile</scope>
  </dependency>
<dependencies>
<repositories>
  <repository>
     <id>EclipseLink Repo</id>
     <url>http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?r=1&amp;nf=1&amp;file=/rt/eclipselink/maven.repo</url>
  </repository>
</repositories>

But when I try to build the project, I get the following :

[INFO] snapshot org.eclipse.persistence:javax.persistence:2.0.0-SNAPSHOT: checking for updates from EclipseLink Repo
[WARNING] repository metadata for: 'snapshot org.eclipse.persistence:javax.persistence:2.0.0-SNAPSHOT' could not be retrieved from repository: EclipseLink Repo due to an error: Unable to parse header: </a></div>
[INFO] Repository 'EclipseLink Repo' will be blacklisted

So it doesn't download any artifacts. It's strange the the URM points to http://eclipse.ialto.org/rt/eclipselink/maven.repo/. I tryed to use it instead, but it doesn't work either. Is there any pb with the Maven repository ?

Thanks,
Antonio

Back to the top